Voted World’s Best Cuban Sandwich, Silverlake’s Cuban Gem: El Cochinito
This is one feature within our “Venturing Through LA” series. Check out the rest:
- Time Travel: Echo Park Takes Us On A Writing Journey… Through A Wormhole
- DTLA: Chicas Tacos For Days…
- Tierra Mía Coffee: Is This the Latin Take On Starbucks?
- DTLA: A Place Where Pupusas Shine Bright Just For You
- L.A. Plant Based Scene: Brewery, Lunch, Ice Cream a la non-dairy. Cheers!
- East L.A., Sara’s Market: Bringing Local Goodness to the Neighborhood