Colombian-American Artist Shot Taylor Swift’s Visuals
Recently, Taylor Swift kicked off her yet to be named album era, and it’s all about her, naturally. Still, there’s one little detail that I’m fascinated with -and this is coming from a person who dislikes Taylor: the photographer of her new single “ME!”, is none other than Valheria Rocha.
The Colombian photographer and visual artist is living her best pastel life and you’ll love every single image of hers. Here’s what I love most about her:
- She’s Colombiana and based in Atlanta. Yas, Latinx power.
2. She listens to Lana Del Rey, Fleetwood Mac, Angus and Julia Stone. All the cool chicks.
3. She’s been featured in Teen Vogue, Wonderland, Free People and Converse.
4. She’s photographed your boyfriend Ross Lynch from The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
5. She describes her work as a “visual representation of youth culture today: colorful, unapologetic and magnetic.”
6. Her instagram is pastel heaven.
Now, here’s me hoping that she took all the photos for T-Swift, so we keep seeing Latin flavor in one of the biggest platforms for any creative.